PURPOSE OF POSITION
The purpose of the Church Administrator is to organize information, manage team logistics, communicate information relating to the church calendar and building usage, and work toward keeping the day-to-day operations at the church, keeping them organized and clear.
Our church is fast growing in Port Harcourt (Rukpokwu Area) and we need an administrator/cordinator of programs and activity to liase around church arms. This person must be result oriented and must wade through odds to ensure the church is organized. Candidate must be an administrator by Gifting (being a pastor can be an added advantage), must have undergone ministrial training and willing to work. Must also live within close of church area of Port Harcourt, able to be prompt/punctual and proactive.
The Church Administrator must:
• Have a caring attitude, excellent people skills, and high integrity
• Be accessible, responsive, and flexible to handle the changing needs of the church
• Have clerical, communications, computer and administrative skills
• Have knowledge of the Church and be able to coordinate the unique schedule
• Attend all church services, be punctual and consistent.
If you qualify, please call or email for details